I can't hardly believe it! Merrick is 10 months old today. Tues. April 27, 10. These pictures are obviously about a month old on Easter. I've been meaning to put them up but have been too busy doing other stuff. So I just decided I would put them on today. Some things Merrick is doing these days are: Crawling everywhere, pulling himself up on things, loves books, wants to eat everything we are eating, loves to give hugs and slobbery kisses, loves to grab my nose, loves to play with otis (our dog), LOVES to be outside, loves to play in the water, plays catch with the ball, claps, is learning how to wave, tries to say different words but it just comes out as different sounds, hates putting on clothes and especially PJ's, hates holding still while I change his diaper, Loves playing with Grandma, Grandpa, and cousins, and he makes me smile and laugh all day every day. We love you Merrick!!!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
what an adorable little stinker he is! he is getting so big!
he's getting so big! I think he's starting to look a lot more like Andy too.
He's a cutie.
we miss you guys!
(any word on moving here or not?)
Post a Comment