Sunday, May 9, 2010

This Weekends Adventures

We had a fun weekend with the cousins. Merrick loves playing in the water so he loved all these fountains and pools of water to splash around in. Who better to play in the water with than his cousins Mia and Dane.






Happy Mother's Day to all you beautiful Mother's. I am so thankful for my mom who has always been the best example on how to be a wonderful and selfless mother. I hope someday I can be as wonderful as a mother as she is!

4 comments:

Kelli said...

Such CUTE pictures! I love seeing the pictures of all the cousins and I think Mia kinda reminds me of you. I'm lovin Dane's red hair. Happy Mother's Day and send my love on to your sweet mom as well. Love you!

Matthews Family said...

Cute pictures. I need want copies of them playing in the water. We should have taken a pictue of all three of us yesterday for mothers day. What were we thinking? I guess we were just enjoying being lazy too much.

THE IVERSON"S said...

How cute is he?! You look amazing Ash! It's good to see you all are doing great :)

Jenna Marie said...

Is is such a cutie Ash! I love him! haha!

P.S. I can see my old house in some of these pics!! :)