Here are the pics Andrew and I took on our trip to Hawaii

We stumbled upon this sea lion on our morning walk


This is the yard of our friends Devin and Dreanne who graciously let us stay at their home while they were away.

This was where we fled to when the Tsunami was supposed to hit. Those are all the cars down in the field and then we hiked up to a hill where we were hoping we would see the Tsunami come in, fortunately nothing happened.




Eventually he got used to the water. It freaked him out a little when it would rush up his legs fast. He loved the calm water.



4 comments:
So fun! Merrick is so rad.
Ok, Merrick would totally be allowed! He might be the cutest kid I have ever seen! He totally loves Hawaii.
How cute!! Merrick is adorable. Miss you guys and hope all is well!!
Look at that CUTE CUTE little body!! I am so glad you guys had fun! I miss you, let's get together soon!!
Post a Comment