Merrick is one week old and we enjoyed celebrating the 4th of July together with some friends at a park for a picnic. I can't believe Merrick is already 1 week old! He makes me smile and laugh every day with silly faces and noises. Some of my favorite Merrick Moments are:
- His little smiles he gives at the perfect moments.
- His giggle sounds.
- After he gets done eating he pulls away and does this stretch with his neck and makes the cutest little face.
- He has already learned how to pull out his binky and then put his hand over it to keep it in his mouth.
- Whenever he passes gas while he's sleeping he always startles himself and opens his eyes and then rolls them in the back of his head and falls back asleep.
- He already makes great eye contact and will stare at you for min. at a time. He will even follow you with his eyes.
7 comments:
He is so cute. Isn't it great to have him on the outside of you instead of in. Happy Fourth of July.
Soo cute. I'm so sad that i'm missing out on all the cute cuddly baby moments. So thanks for posting lots of pics. We are so excited to meet him. Can't wait! We are really missing grandma too! Send her home! j/k
Ashley! He's so adorable!! He has like perfect skin and adorable pictures! Congrats! You look great by the way!
Kellie had her baby earlier this morning too. I think your due dates were a week apart. 9 lbs. 4 ounces! A big boy!! :)
Ashley.. congrats on your new baby!! He is so cute! Thats rad that Cory and Tyler were able to be out there too! Isn't is so great to have moms to come help?! I couldn't have made it through that first week with out my mom.. and what a wonderful grandma Mrs. M will be! I bet she's ecstatic! Congrats again from Matt and I (and Mya too)!
I love that you are posting so many great pics. We cant wait to meet him and let Beck give him a nice big kiss. Love you guys!
What you had your baby!! ohh he is just so precious!! Sooo ADORABLE!! You look awesome Ash! I bet you are the best little mommy!! CONGRATS friend!!!!
Ashley!!! I want to kiss that sweet little baby! I found your blog through Linz, hope you don't mind :). You look so beautiful, a glowing mother. Send me your email so I can add you to my blog. kimberlynoelle@hotmail.com
Post a Comment