Wednesday, July 22, 2009




Andrew and I had a sudden move to Virginia Beach and therefore I am way behind on putting pics up and I have so many to show off. I don't have to internet yet but here are a few pics Andrew and I took before we left Centreville Virginia.




7 comments:

Mandie said...

He is so cute Ashley! Those pictures are great!

Matthews Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Losee said...

i cant believe how fast your hair grows. your pictures are super cute. and merrick is super cute too.

Jenna Marie said...

You guys make such an adorable family! :)

sheila said...

those are ADORABLE ash. Merrick is growing fast. And I agree with Dana. Your hair DOES gron fast.

sheila said...

grow, not gron

Erin said...

love the pics. you look gorgeous! how cute is your little guy and your pretty family of three!