Here are a few more pics of Max I've taken in the past couple weeks. I've come to realize I am terrible photographer. I really wish I could take a class and learn some basics so I can get some good pictures of the babes. But here's the best I've got.
Thursday, December 16, 2010
Max is Already 1 Month Old!
Posted by Ashley and Andy B at 2:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awr those aren't horrible. You are a really good photographer. I mean what is to it? I think they are great. And Max is so adorable! I can't believe it's already been a month. Even more I can't believe I haven't seen you sine I was 6 months preggo with Kai and you had just found out you were pregnant. It's amazing how time flies!!
Ash i can't even stand it, He is so stinkin cute! ooh I want to kiss his face. I have got to get down to see you guys.
Post a Comment