Max Kekoa Brown was born on Nov. 16, 10 at 9:17 pm. He weighed 7.12 lb and 21 in. long. After many hours of debating whether or not to be induced, I hesitantly decided to be induced around 2:30 pm on the 16th. Things seemed to progress fairly slowly at the beginning and then really kicked into high gear at the end. I think I ended up only having to push for about 5 min. before he was born. He came so fast his forehead and nose were bruised and he bursted a blood vessel in his eye. The bruising went away by the next day but his eye still has a red splotch on it. But he is very healthy and so far a very good baby. We are So HAPPY to have little Max in our family. Life just doesn't get much better.
Thursday, November 25, 2010
Max Kekoa Brown
Posted by Ashley and Andy B at 5:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
YAY!! Ashley, he is so beautiful! I can't believe how ouch hair he has!! Makes me think of one thing... heartburn! lol. I'm glad everything went well. You look so good too! Like you didn't just have a baby.
oh he is soooo cute! i love him!
congrats again guys. He is really so cute! I love his hair and his name.
What a birth story too!! awesome that you didn't have to labor long. But poor little Max about his eye and bruises. I'm glad you guys are ok.
How sweet! I bet they are going to be the best of friends!
oh my gosh, How did you get those smiles? What a doll!! He is adorable! Sure love you guys!
Congratulations, Ashley!!! He is so beautiful! I'm so happy for you :) I hope you are doing well!!!
ahhh! congrats! he is so handsome! all that dark hair! you have the cutest little boys!
wow!!! Ash!!!! He is soooo HANDSOME!!!!! Is that really a new born smiling???!!!! I have seriously never seen that haha I love it. Born Happy! What else could you ask for. He is darling, I can't get over it!!!
ps. Stop looking so pretty right after you just gave birth!!
Post a Comment