My sister-in-law, Alisha, invited us to her family's cabin up in Brian Head this past weekend. It was so beautiful up there. It was the perfect time to go with the changing of the seasons. The weather was perfect and we had such a great time riding 4-wheelers, shooting pellet guns and playing horse shoes, oh and of course eating lots of delicious food! It was absolutely gorgeous up there. Thanks AlishFaFall a and family.
Monday, October 5, 2009
Fall in the Mountains
Posted by Ashley and Andy B at 6:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I just love fall, it's such a beautiful time of the year.
Ashley! Your baby is soo adorable! I can't believe how big he is getting! You look amazing! Don't even look like you had a kid. Its beautiful there! Is that in St. George?
wow, that looks so cold! And little Merrick looks so big already. He's such a cutie. Isn't it crazy to see how much cuter kids can get when you already think they are cute enough? I can't wait to see him again. Pretty soon- a few more weeks.
oh, and you too... can't wait to see you too again.
Ashley,
Merrick is so stinkin' cute! You look very happy. I hope you are well.
Much love,
Kel
Ash he is already getting so big! I love the pictures :)
Beautiful view!! Miss you i cannot believe how big Merrick is!! so chubby and cute!
how cute is merrick! he is getting so big. so dang adorable!~ miss you guys
Post a Comment