Merrick Andrew Brown was blessed on Sept. 13, 2009 by his father Andrew Brown in Sacrament meeting in the Santa Clara 9th Ward. Andrew gave a beautiful blessing despite Merrick screaming and crying the WHOLE time. I was so impressed Andrew was able to stay calm and still feel the spirit even with Merrick obviously very unhappy with the way he was being held. As the mom I tried to do everything in my power to make sure he would be happy during the blessing, unfortunately some things are just out of my control. All in all it was a beautiful and special day.

.jpg)

This has to be one of my all time favorite pictures!!
5 comments:
Ashley, He is so beautiful. I think he look like both of you.
I wish we could have been there. Merrick would have been quiet during the blessing because he wouldn't want to disappoint Kailani. He would have tried to impress her. hahaha.
I can't believe how bigger and cuter he is getting. He's forming into his own personality and look. We miss you guys!
such a cute little family!
Hahaha I still bust up laughing everytime I see that picture of the 2 of them. Soooo funny.
i love the new hair. what a beautiful family! he is getting so big! what a cutie pie!
Post a Comment