Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Happy 3 Years To Us

Andrew and I just celebrated our 3 year wedding anniversary. Boy how time flies by. Here are a few photos taken 3 years ago on this special day of May 13, 06, (except for the one on the beach of course). We have been so blessed in these past 3 years and have been able to experience many wonderful things together. I think the greatest of all is about to happen in about a month. We are so excited that we've been blessed with a precious little child to come into our lives. Our love has grown so strong in the past years and I know it will only continue to grow through time and as we experience the wonderful blessing of children. I am very grateful for my husband and all of his hard work and dedication not just in his job but also in striving to be a spiritual leader in our home.

I love you Andrew, thanks for being my hubby!




2 comments:

Crystal & Brandon said...

oh how cute!!!! congrats!! i miss you girl!

Matthews Family said...

I love all the many posts at once. haha. You better be better at blogging when you have the babe cause I'm going to be dying to see him and all the cute pics. Don't worry if you forget I'll call and remind you. I'm glad you guys are having a great time out there. We miss you!