I was fortunate enough to attend the temple when these beautiful tulips were in full bloom. Andrew and I went back about 4 weeks later and they were all dead and in the process of planting new flowers. I love tulips and was so happy to see these beautiful flowers with the beautiful back drop of the temple.Yes, baby and my belly are both growing so well. I am about 34 weeks at this time, which is about 8 1/2 months. Just a month and a half left!! Here are few different angles of me and my lovely little baby belly and of course the beautiful Washington D.C. Temple.
My pregnancy is still going great!! Not too many complaints. The baby is still growing healthy and strong and moves around all day. I think he might have had his first hiccups yesterday morning. Andrew and I love watching him move around in there. We are so fascinated by it all. We're starting our birthing classes tonight so we're excited to become a little more informed about this whole birthing process. I feel like we don't know anything so hopefully this will help.
Thursday, May 28, 2009
D.C. Temple & My 34 Week Belly
Posted by Ashley and Andy B at 8:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
i love those pictures! you look great! thanks for updating the blog... you know how much i love it when you do that!!! and thanks for the talk yesterday. oh how i miss you
YEAH!! Im so excited you posted new belly pics. . . love you
Your so cute and tiny. Good luck at your classes!
You are one hot Mama. Good luck with the birthing class. Having a baby is awesome so I hope you can enjoy the process.
You really look so cute pregnant!! Your getting close...Good Luck!!!
Aww so cute, loving the bump!
Ashley- You're looking so great!! I'm so excited for you!! :) You're getting so close :)
Post a Comment