Sunday, March 22, 2009

Zion's National Park Getaway

Andrew and I decided Monday night that we needed a short getaway trip before heading to Virginia and Andrew is put back to work full time. So we booked a hotel room for 2 nights up in Zion National Park. This trip was well needed, and we had an amazing time. We went for hikes, picnicked, had boat races in the river, went swimming, ate at nice restaurants and went to the I MAX movies. We loved relaxing in nature, enjoying the peace and the beautiful creations of God.




Andrew found this pretty blooming tree all by itself in the middle of a large field so we stopped to take some fun pictures.


On our way home we stopped by Andrew's mom's new home close to the Coral Pink Sand Dunes. We raod 4-wheelers all around the beautiful desert and had fun visiting with Geri and seeing her new life.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Getaways are always fun and should be done on a regular basis. I've never been to Zion's national park. It looks incredible. I love your little belly. Your baby is beginning to show. how exciting.

Losee said...

your tummy is really cute in those pictures. I'm glad you guys had fun.

linzi said...

Hi Ash! I know it has been forever, but I came across your blog and I had to say hi. I've been thinking a lot about you lately! Wondering how you are and what your doing with life! Congrats on your baby!!! That is so exciting! You look amazing as always - and so happy!!! I am glad that all is well!

sheila said...

hoorray for the new post! Glad you had fun in Zions.

Let see some more baby bump pictures (even though you live right by me and I practically can see you in 5 minutes from here)