I am now 21 weeks along. One week after my half way mark. The Pregnancy is going very well. Half the time I forget I'm really pregnant. It's becoming harder to forget now that i can look down and see my belly popping out. It's been fun to feel the baby moving around, and starting to feel those little kicks. We're very excited to be having a little boy around June 31st!!
Friday, February 20, 2009
My 20 week (5 month) baby bump!!!
Posted by Ashley and Andy B at 2:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Congrats Ashley! You're looking great!! :) My sister is due July 11th- So just right after you!
Ashley you look great! I'm so exited for you. You are going to be the cutest mom! I;m glad you have a blog so I can keep up on you.
So happy you entered the Blogging world so i can look at that sweet baby boy growin so big :) cant wait till our little boys can wrestle together ha ha love you guys
Hey Ashley.
You look so great. I would forget i was pregnant all the time. I would run into stuff all the time with my belly.
I'm excited for you to have a little baby boy. Having a kid is great.
I didn't know you were pregnant!!! I was kind of thinking you might be at Christmas time. You're only a few weeks ahead of me! Isn't it weird when you first start feeling them move?! Congrats! How exciting!
p.s. Im glad your a blogger now!
Hey Ash!
I'm so excited for you guys! I'd love to see you when we get back. Will you still be in St. George? Tell your family hi! Love ya, Mal
Great job getting a blog finally, sista! Here's something to look at so you can put it on your blog:
http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/pregnancy.php
put in your due date, then click "get my ticker!". Then skip the next page by clicking the "Yes I know" button at the bottom. Then just copy the first HTML code. Then you can just paste the code in the box with your headline (Dreams Come True) and it will just put it up there. You can put it anywhere, I just don't really know how. Do it so we can see what's up with baby Brown!
YAY for blogging! I'm glad to see you on here! :)
Blog more! I'm glad to see you have a baby tracker- yay for baby Brown! xoxo
Post a Comment